Park City, MT - Steer Calves
105 Head Black & Red Angus at 500 Lbs, Deliver October 24th
- Sold Winning Bid: $153.00
- 9 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Zeeland, ND
- 652 Page Views
The Lightweight Steer calves will be some younger, late born calves. We'll have a higher percentage of Red Angus Calves from the Jack Creek Ranch and some lighter calves from three other ranches will most likely make up the bulk of this lot.
- Jack Creek Ranch will have about 30 head of April born Red Angus calves running out on some dry pasture. They typically weigh about 525.
- Lodie Ranch will have a big group of April born Angus and SimX calves hauled in about 100 miles from Harlowton, MT.
These lots are made up from a Pool of 11 or fewer producers in the local area to build loads of similar kind & quality cattle. Producers have pre-consigned a certain number of calves with their historical weight numbers. Our reps having seen or worked with many of these calves in the past. Many times we see smaller groups of calves being of higher quality than many of the Big herds across the state. These producers take great care and pride in their calves and the quality shows through.
These lots will be delivered in by producers ranging in distance from 30 miles to 100 miles to the ConneXion Feedlot and weighed straight on arrival. Calves will be sorted for size and grouped with other similar sized cattle.
- All calves will have their Fall Pre-Weaning Shots.
- Calves across all classes will be primarily Black or Red Angus, a percentage ~ up to 25-33% will be Hereford sired resulting in Black-White Faces, Reds, Red-White Faces and a small handful of Hereford coloration.
- All Classes (aprox 600 head TOTAL combined strs and hfrs) may have a percentage of continental cross from Simmental (70 head combined) or Limousine (90 combined) and possibly Charolais (10 or Less combined).
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051 OR Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Approx Head Count 105
- Base Weight 500
- Breeds or Color Percentages 60% Black/BWF 40% Red/RWF, may be a few CharX
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/-15%-20%)
- Frame Size Medium
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Vaccinations Spring Shots & Fall Pre-Weaning Shots
- Origin Home-Raised from multiple producers
- Feed Program On the cow, Grazing on native dryland pasture
- Location ConneXion Feedlot at Park City, MT; 25 Miles West of Billings, MT
- Weighing Conditions Calves hauled in 30 to 150 miles to the Scale, Weigh on the ground Straight.
- Lot # 8
- System ID # 456369
- End Date
- Start Date
- 652 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.