Avon, MT - Heifer Calves
Little sisters, nice heifers and we still get a great sort off the bottom.
Breed/Color: ~95% Black, Maybe 5% Red
Approx Head Count: 110
Base Weight: 490
Approx Shipping Date: Sunday, October 30, 2022
Nice mountain cattle with an angus/Simmi/Gelbvieh Cross for growth and milking ability.
This is the light end out of ~250 heifers. Still leaves us about 25 head to sort off the bottom.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Unweaned Heifer Calves
- Sex Heifers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 110
- Base Weight 490
- Net Weight 54,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages ~95% Black, Maybe 5% Red
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Medium - Estimated Finish 1250+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality Choice
- Health Program Calfhood & Pre-Weaning Vacs
- Weaned Not Weaned
- Origin 100% Ranch-Raised - Few family brands
- Feed Program On the Cow, Grazing native dryland pastures.
- Location 6 miles North of Avon, MT
- Readable Tattoo No
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the ground with 2% Shrink.
- Slide $0.14 Slide
- Item # 736202
- Qty Available 1
- End Date
- Start Date
- 55 Page Views