If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Livestock SOLD: 80,000+ Head
Escrow Transactions: $75+ Million
Monthly Online Users: 5,000+ Users
It's Not About What You Say, It's About What You Do...
The Cattle Business is based on relationships and doing business with people you trust. We know that you as a buyer want to have a connection or relationship with the people you are doing business with. Every operation is different and we strive to build successful and profitable relationships with our customers! ConneXion is a family run business just like most farms and ranches across the country. You can buy with confidence knowing that the Robbie family, our friends, customers and partners can be your trusted ConneXion when buying cattle!
ConneXion's Online Marketplace was built around being able to completely represent cattle right and give more information to buyers in an easy-to-use, stress-free platform! We work hard to make sure our buyers can have the utmost confidence in the cattle we sell. We offer the professionalism of a large company with the customer service of a family-owned and operated business.
ConneXion offers you the easiest and most convenient cattle marketplace in the world!
Frequently Asked Questions
Sales Information -
Navigating ConneXion Livestock -
About ConneXion -
- Cattle Feeders with capacities ranging from 60 head to 100,000 head!
- Our Primary Feeder Buyers are from Family Farms & Feeding Operations across ND, SD, CO, MN, IA, NE, KS
- Yearling Buyers and Grazing Programs also span across ID, MT, WA, CA, WY
Our Sellers are comprised of the same types of people. Family sized operations on up to corporate ranches. But most of our Sellers fall in to the category of selling 2-3 loads of calves every year.
Buying with ConneXion -
Successful Sales, Next Steps -
After you successfully purchase a Lot, either on the Show List or an Auction:
- You will receive a contract by email with the Terms & Conditions of the Sale, along with payment instructions.
- A down payment may or may not be required depending on how long it is until delivery of the cattle.
- All Livestock Sales through ConneXion are transacted through an Escrow Trust Account.
- Trucking Arrangements: ConneXion will be in contact with all parties to set up shipping dates on the cattle.
- A buyer may choose to set up the trucking yourself
- Or let us know and we can set up the trucking for you.
ConneXion has a fiduciary responsibility and is non-partial third party who acts with the interest of both buyers and sellers in mind to make sure both parties and the complex sales arrangements are satisfied.
Here's How Payments Work:
- Upon successful Purchase/Winning Bid for Livestock, $100 per head partial payment is due from Buyer. ConneXion will pay $90 per head to the Seller as down payment and hold $10 per head as deposit on commission.
- Two Days Prior to shipping day, the Buyer must pay 100% of Gross Contract amount less Down Payment into the Escrow Trust.
- ConneXion Representative and Seller will weigh, sort and slide the cattle like any other delivery according to contract terms.
- Cattle will ship to the Buyer. Final Settlement amount will be calculated.
- Any difference between the original Escrow amount and Final settlement amount will be billed or refunded accordingly. If the Settlement amount comes in as less than what is held in Escrow, the refund will be wired back to you the same day.
- Buyer has a 24 hour inspection period from the time the cattle ship. Upon approval from Buyer, exact sale proceeds will be wired to seller's account.
ConneXion's Online Platform is revolutionizing the way cattlemen buy and sell livestock. Our Escrow Trust offers a 100% Guarantee like no other marketing company in the nation can match!
- Cattle are weighed in the morning, as soon as we can get them to the scale.
- Then cattle are sorted for quality, size and any blemishes.
- After total and average weights are calculated, we call the buyers to report the weights, head counts and condition of the cattle.
- Once cleared by the buyer, trucks will load!