If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
XC Ranch NHTC Steer Calves
80 HD 100% Black Angus at 675 lbs Ship Nov. 2-3
- Sold Winning Bid: $143.50
- 16 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Chamberlain, SD
- 3438 Page Views
Great set of calves from the Carey Family. Five generations of ranching. Angus Cattle that Grade over 94% Choice+ and 75% CAB. A real efficient set of steers finishing at 1350-1375. These cattle historically have not been implanted and this year have enrolled in the NHTC program through IMI Global.
There will be about 20% of calves with nipped ears (more than half the ear remaining) as another hard winter hit during the calving season. It should be noted, the XC Ranch uses a right ear notch as part of their brand to help identify cattle on the grazing association. Calves with both frozen ears and a frozen tail will not ship.
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Approx Head Count 80
- Base Weight 675
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Vaccinations Alpha CD, Clostridium, Perfringes Type A at Birth; Branding & PreWeaning: Vision 8 Somnus, Pyramid 5 Presponse HM (x3), Bovillis Corona InterNasal (Branding Only), Multi-Min, Cydectin Injectable
- Value Added Program NHTC Age & Source Verified thru IMI Global
- Feed Program On cows grazing on mountain pasture. Free choice Chelated Mineral.
- Location Carey Ranch 10 mi South of Boulder MT which is 225 miles West of Billings MT.
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, sort, sex, haul one mile on stock trailers, unload and Weigh on the ground with 1% Shrink,
- Lot # 103
- System ID # 202786
- End Date
- Start Date
- 3438 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.