If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Bryant Mikkelson Heifer Calves
180 Hd Black-Nose Charolais Cross Heifers at 700 lbs Ship October 15
- Starting Bid: $150.00
- 0 Bid(s)
- 1322 Page Views
A few nipped ears but hard froze ears stay home. These Big Heifers are a top end sort and 100% CharX. These heifers will weigh 700 lbs and candidates for the April market or feed them longer and make them bigger for the grid premiums that follow into May. Sired by Eaton Charolais Bulls and built on a quality Angus Foundation in the cows, these calves have all the traits of true feedlot cattle! The Eaton Charolais are rugged, high growth bulls truly representative of what the Charolais breed is known for. I've seen other ETN sired heifers in feedlots that continue to gain and grow as long as you want.
Mikkelson's are reputation operators in Central Montana, and they know that they're in the BEEF Business! You'll get a great sort on the cattle and 100% Black-nosed Charolais!
- Representative and Contact Number Jason Swanz - 406.350.2690 / Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex CharX Heifer Calves
- Approx Head Count 180
- Base Weight 700
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Nose Charolais Cross
- Vaccinations Branding & PreWeaning (~Sept 1): Vision 7 Somnus, Vista Once, Dectomax
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program On the Cow, grazing regrowth hay meadows.
- Location Peterson Ranch 10 miles North of Judith Gap which is 110 miles North of Billings MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather off hay meadows, sort from cows, haul 8 miles, weigh on the ground Straight.
- Lot # 213
- System ID # 207142
- End Date
- Start Date
- 1322 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.