If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Willmore/Bodner Ranch Steer Calves
160 Head Angus/SimX at 640 Lbs, Deliver October 26-27
- Sold Winning Bid: $145.00
- 7 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Bird Island, MN
- 981 Page Views
1/2-3/4 Blood SimX Bulls - Cowboy Cut, Double the Beef sons; AI breeding to Poss Element 215, SAV Catalyst Black Angus. Bull Breds by Black Angus mostly Hilltop and Arntzen genetics. Great quality crossed up calves with bone and frame. Good full ears and had an easier winter than other parts of Montana. Good health program.
We've fed these cattle ourselves and report 90% Choice+, 90% Y3 and Under, with more 1s & 2s getting an extra premium. Net Wt at the plant 1425 lbs after 450 Mi Haul. See individual Carcass Data Below.
60-70 Calves will be picked up at the Bodner Ranch in Raynesford, MT. These calves are top end quality and born in 1 cycle. High growth!
Price is Higher because this is the last chance price to own these calves. Below this price they will keep them and go to feed themselves!
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406-855-0051
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Approx Head Count 160
- Base Weight 640
- Breeds or Color Percentages 35% Black Angus, 65% SimX; few BWF (Apprx 5-8 hd Red SimX)
- Vaccinations Vision 7 Somnus, Pyramid 5 ~Sep 1
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program On cows, grazing on native short-grass pasture.
- Location Part Picked up at Raynesford, MT 105 Miles West of Roy. Part picked up at Roy, MT Stockyards 125 miles N of Billings.
- Weighing Conditions ROY- AM Gather off big pasture, sort, sex, haul 30 miles to Roy, Weigh on the ground Straight. RAYNESFORD- AM Gather, sort for sex, haul 5 miles, weigh on the ground straight.
- Lot # 918
- System ID # 228733
- End Date
- Start Date
- 981 Page Views