If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Armstrong Angus Weaned, Steer Calves
90 Hd 96% Black Angus, 4% Reds at 665 Lbs, Deliver Dec 2 to Dec 6
- Sold Winning Bid: $150.00
- 13 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Springfield, MN
- 857 Page Views
Our goals from the beginning have been to focus on fertility, longevity, mothering ability, and calf vigor. Cows must have a good disposition and mother their calves. Calves must get up and suck on their own or they are castrated. Free-Choice Salt & Mineral Program
We are currently testing our yearling bulls for feed efficiency and do try to improve performance traits, but are very cautious of sacrificing our basic function, maternal traits. We have always tried to raise the most functional and profitable cattle possible whether through AI or bull selection. We have found that the most profitable cattle have not always been the most popular or the ones with the best EPDs.
Uniform Calves in the top tier cattle for marbling and CAB.
97% Choice +, 70%+ CAB
5% or Less have Frozen Ears, will accept $100 discount on these cattle.
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned, Steer Calves
- Approx Head Count 90
- Base Weight 665
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Back Angus
- Vaccinations Spring Shots & Fall Pre-Weaning Shots : Vision 7 & Pyramid 5 PreSponse ; Vision 7 Somnus & Pyramid 5 PreSponse ;
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program Weaned, Running out, Grazing on regrowth hay meadows, Fed Long-stem Hay as needed
- Location Jefferson Vet Clinic at Cardwell, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Haul 7 miles, Weigh on the ground with 1% Shrink.
- Lot # 1107
- System ID # 239274
- End Date
- Start Date
- 857 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.