If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Melville, MT Weaned Steers
93 Hd 98% Black 2% Red at 650 Lbs, Deliver Feb 24-28
- Sold Winning Bid: $160.75
- 8 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Dillon, MT
- 725 Page Views
Reputation set of Green, Hay-Weaned Calves. Good length, thick muscled, and stand on a lot of bone to grow big. Long-time weaned, have all the shots and great growth potential. Cattle will be clean, and hardy.
Many years ago, the ranch used some Brangus in the herd to add some stretch and length to the herd. May have 3-5 head that still show some Brangus influence. All the Cattle are big and fancy.
Running outside, fed long-stem hay and a few pounds of grain.
Test Weighed on Monday this week.
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steers
- Approx Head Count 93
- Base Weight 650
- Breeds or Color Percentages 98% Black Angus/BWF, 2% Red
- Weight Variance Fairly Even (+/- 10%-15%)
- Frame Size Medium - Finish 1325-1375 lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Vaccinations Spring Shots & Fall Pre-Weaning Shots: Vision 7, Somnus, Triangle 4 PHK, Dextomax Pour-on De-Liced 1-5-20 Saber Pour-on
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program Running out, Grazing on regrowth hay meadows, Fed Long-stem Hay and 2 lbs corn
- Location Ranch Scale 30 miles North of Big Timber, MT, Which is 65 miles West of Billings, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh on the ground with 3% shrink
- Feature Reputation
- Lot # 6
- System ID # 263239
- End Date
- Start Date
- 725 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.