If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
February 20th - Winter Feeder Exchange III (Archived #262265)Terms & Conditions
This Auction Uses Proxy Bidding.
Melville, MT Weaned Steers
85 Hd 98% Black 2% Red at 715 Lbs, Deliver Feb 24-28
Breed/Color: 98% Black Angus/BWF, 2% Red
Approx Head Count: 85
Base Weight: 715
- Starting Bid: $152.00
- 0 Bid(s)
- 891 Page Views
Reputation set of Green, Hay-Weaned Calves. Good length, thick muscled, and stand on a lot of bone to grow big. Long-time weaned, have all the shots and great growth potential. Cattle will be clean, and hardy.
Test weighed on Monday this week.
Many years ago, the ranch used some Brangus in the herd to add some stretch and length to the herd. May have 3-5 head that still show some Brangus influence. All the Cattle are big and fancy.
Running outside, fed long-stem hay and a few pounds of grain.
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steers
- Approx Head Count 85
- Base Weight 715
- Breeds or Color Percentages 98% Black Angus/BWF, 2% Red
- Weight Variance Fairly Even (+/- 10%-15%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs.
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Vaccinations Spring Shots & Fall Pre-Weaning Shots: Vision 7, Somnus, Triangle 4 PHK, Dextomax Pour-on De-Liced 1-5-20 Saber Pour-on
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program Running out, Grazing on regrowth hay meadows, Fed Long-stem Hay and 2 lbs corn
- Location Ranch Scale 30 miles North of Big Timber, MT, Which is 65 miles West of Billings, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh on the ground with 3% shrink
- Feature Reputation
- Lot # 9
- System ID # 263503
- End Date
- Start Date
- 891 Page Views
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this listing.