If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
March 29th - April 4th Park City Show Pig Sale (Archived #273021)Terms & Conditions
Witt Family Hogs: Notch #6-3 Barrow, 17 Lbs
- Starting Bid: $200.00
- 0 Bid(s)
- 530 Page Views
"Big Spot" is an Impressively built barrow that will grow up to be something great. He shows a great amount of muscle given his young age. You can see his thickness throughout his body out to the hips.
Sow #4 and #5 – born February 20 and 21, 2020
Female and Sire: #4 Cinnamon Spice X Hamp Daddy
Female and Sire: #5 Cinnamon Jr. X Hamp Dadyy
The original Cinnamon was one of our sows from our first litter of show pigs we had. She was a little loner bodied than today’s bunch, yet still very well built. Her daughters, Cinnamon Jr. and Cinnamon Spice, both carry some length, but have more bone and great shoulders and hams. Hamp Daddy passed on some very nice balance and width to this bunch of pigs in each litter. The most impressive feature is the growth rate on these piglets. We averaged 18 lbs at 4 weeks. The hamp coloring came through dominantly, so we lost the color we usually see out of these sows. These February pigs will show very well in August fairs and the NILE as well.
- Representative and Contact Number Steve Witt - 406.696.5665
- Kind and Sex Barrow
- Base Weight 17
- Breeds or Color Percentages Crossbred
- Vaccinations Vaccinated & Wormed March 14th with: Fostera GOLD Type 1 & 2 Porcin Circovirus, Mycoplasma,Hyopneumonia; Zoetis Swine Influena Vaccine; Noromectin Injectable Dewormer
- Feed Program ShowRite MX50 Feed
- Location Park City, MT 20 miles W of Billings, MT
- Weighing Conditions Weighed on March 25th, 2020
- Comments Sell by the Head
- Feature Top Pick
- Lot # 18
- System ID # 276433
- End Date
- Start Date
- 530 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.