This is an agreement between you and MontanaCattleConneXion.com and its owners (hereinafter "MCC") that describes your rights to use the website and its services. In order to bid on and purchase livestock, you must read, agree with and accept all of the terms ("this Agreement"). You should read the entire Agreement because all of the terms are important and together create a legal agreement that, once accepted by you, applies to you. Cattle Slide explanation and obligations of the buyer and seller are below.
- MontanaCattleConnexion.com'svices at this website are available only to, and may be used only by, persons who are able to enter into legally binding contracts. If you are an individual, you must be at least 18 years of age. If you are registering as a business, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this agreement.
- MontanaCattleConnexion.com is a sale platform that allows users to bid, make offers and purchases of livestock online.
- MontanaCattleConnexion.com provides the Services and the website so that Sellers may offer livestock for sale and Buyers may place offers to purchase offered livestock. MontanaCattleConnexion.com is an agent, representative, broker of Buyers & Sellers on the Auction Platform. No Buyer, Seller, Livestock Auctions, or Auctioneers is an agent, representative, broker, employee or partner of MontanaCattleConnexion.com. This Agreement shall not be interpreted or construed to create an association, agency, or partnership between the parties.
- Montana Cattle Connexion is solely responsible for the approval of online bidders at that sale. MCC reserves the right to determine whether to accept bidders and bids based on whatever factors that MCC or Seller uses for such decisions.
- You acknowledge and agree that by placing a bid on livestock, you represent and warrant that you shall not misrepresent your ability to close the transaction pursuant to the terms and conditions of sale, that you have the capacity to close the transaction, that you have actual authority to enter a bid.
- All bids are between the Buyer and the MCC. When you commit to buy an item (bid), you enter into a legally binding, non-retractable contract to purchase with MontanaCattleConnexion.com and you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions. Once your bid has been accepted, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the Livestock Auction in accordance with the terms and conditions of that consignment.
- Auctioneer's and Livestock Auction's Discretion. There may be occasions when more than one bidder believes they are the winning bidder. The Auctioneer and/or the Livestock Auction have the right at his/her/their/its absolute and sole discretion to refuse any internet bid, to advance the bidding in such a manner as he/she/they/it may decide. In the case of error or dispute, and whether during or after the sale, to determine the successful bidder, to continue the bidding, to cancel the sale or to reoffer and resell the item in dispute. The Auctioneer and/or Livestock Auction's determination shall be final.
- Upon submitting the winning bid and winning a sale lot, Buyer owns the livestock if they are the highest bid and Buyer's bid has been accepted by auctioneer. The Buyer cannot thereafter reject the livestock.
Terms of Buyers and Sellers after Sale
- Park City Show Pig Sale, after which referred to as PCSP, has made all hogs available to view upon appointment by contacting the respective owners.
- BUYER REGISTRATION: Each bidder must be properly registered and have a Montana Cattle ConneXion Buyer’s Number to bid.
- DISPUTE: The decision of the Sale Manager & Montana Cattle ConneXion shall be final and absolute. The Sale Manager & Montana Cattle ConneXion reserves the right to reject any and all bids. The record of sale kept by the Sale Manager and clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute. Montana Cattle ConneXion reserves the right to refuse any bid at the time of the sale.
- Pigs are to be picked up at the farm as scheduled by the PCSP by Saturday April 11.
- Buyer agrees to pay the Park City Show Pig Sale upon pickup.
- If Buyer defaults or otherwise fails to take delivery, the defaulting party shall be liable for actual and incidental damages as are permitted by the Uniform Commercial Code, plus court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees.
- ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT: A check at delivery, cash or prior wire transfer of funds.