Lewistown, MT - Steer Calves
180 Head 100% Black Angus at 625 Lbs, Deliver October 21-28
- Sold Winning Bid: $152.00
- 27 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Hartington, NE
- 654 Page Views
Two loads of reputation, central Montana Angus calves. Bred for disposition, feed efficiency with a close eye on muscling genetics and years of in-herd indexing. All calves born in 60 day period, get a good to-end sort from 200 head. Quality-Grid kind of cattle from a BQA certified program. Fancy and even with a Gentle disposition. Free-choice chelated mineral, copper, zinc while grazing on native dryland pasture. There may be a handful of nipped ears but none missing more than 50% of the ear.
Last closeout data on 2018 calves: 1450# 95% choice and prime / 5.5 conversion
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406-855-0534
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Approx Head Count 180
- Base Weight 625
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus, few BWF
- Weight Variance Fairly Even (+/- 10%-15%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs.
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Sort From 200
- Vaccinations Spring Shots & Fall Pre-Weaning Shots : Alpha C & D Inforce 3 Birth ; Pilguard Pinkeye, Alpha 7, Mycoplasma + PHM ; Vision 7 + Somus, Bovi-Shield Gold5 9-25
- Value Added Program BQA Certified
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program On cows, grazing on native pasture.
- Location Comes Ranch 8 miles SE of Lewistown which is 125 miles North of Billings, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the ground with 2% Shrink
- Feature Reputation
- Lot # 21
- System ID # 396668
- End Date
- Start Date
- 654 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.