Judith Gap, MT - Steer Calves
100 Hd 95% Black/Bwf Simmx 5% Charx at 625 Lbs, Deliver approx October 14
- Sold Winning Bid: $144.50
- 13 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Rock Rapids, IA
- 416 Page Views
The Swanz Family has a long heritage of ranching in the Judith Basin. These are the front end calves with lots of go in them. High growth, heavy muscled Simmental sires, scanned and selected for rib-eye ratio and growth. All 220 calves Born Feb. 24-April 15. These are the younger brothers to the lot above!
Sires are home raised bulls from a combination of AI and walking sires for the breeding herd. Sires are selected based on Phenotype and DNA combo. We use DNA and scan data to select for muscle, growth, marbling and maternal traits, leaning towards muscle and growth.
Cows are on a year-round mineral program, put up high quality forage. BQA Certified from a reputation producer!
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Approx Head Count 100
- Base Weight 625
- Breeds or Color Percentages 95% Black/Bwf Simmx 5% Charx
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/-15%-20%)
- Frame Size Medium - Estimated Finish 1325-1375 lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Vaccinations Ultrabac 7 and Zoetis One Shot at branding, Ultrabac 7 w/somnus and Zoetis 1 Shot Ultra no later than Sept. 14
- Value Added Program BQA Certified
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program Native Pasture/Year Round Mineral Program
- Location Swanz Feedlot 90 miles north of Billings, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the ground with 2% Shrink
- Feature Reputation
- Lot # 12
- System ID # 397693
- End Date
- Start Date
- 416 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.