This is an agreement between you and MontanaCattleConneXion.com and its owners (hereinafter "MCC") that describes your rights to use the website and its services. In order to bid on and purchase livestock, you must read, agree with and accept all of the terms ("this Agreement"). You should read the entire Agreement because all of the terms are important and together create a legal agreement that, once accepted by you, applies to you. Cattle Slide explanation and obligations of the buyer and seller are below.
- MontanaCattleConnexion.com's services at this website are available only to, and may be used only by, persons who are able to enter into legally binding contracts. If you are an individual, you must be at least 18 years of age. If you are registering as a business, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this agreement.
- MontanaCattleConnexion.com is a sale platform that allows users to bid, make offers and purchases of livestock online.
- MontanaCattleConnexion.com provides the Services and the website so that Sellers may offer livestock for sale and Buyers may place offers to purchase offered livestock. MontanaCattleConnexion.com is an agent, representative, broker of Buyers & Sellers on the Auction Platform. No Buyer, Seller, Livestock Auctions, or Auctioneers is an agent, representative, broker, employee or partner of MontanaCattleConnexion.com. This Agreement shall not be interpreted or construed to create an association, agency, or partnership between the parties.
- Montana Cattle Connexion is solely responsible for the approval of online bidders at that sale. MCC reserves the right to determine whether to accept bidders and bids based on whatever factors that MCC or Seller uses for such decisions.
- You acknowledge and agree that by placing a bid on livestock, you represent and warrant that you shall not misrepresent your ability to close the transaction pursuant to the terms and conditions of sale, that you have the capacity to close the transaction, that you have actual authority to enter a bid.
- All bids are between the Buyer and the MCC. When you commit to buy an item (bid), you enter into a legally binding, non-retractable contract to purchase with MontanaCattleConnexion.com and you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions. Once your bid has been accepted, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the Livestock Auction in accordance with the terms and conditions of that consignment.
- Auctioneer's and Livestock Auction's Discretion. There may be occasions when more than one bidder believes they are the winning bidder. The Auctioneer and/or the Livestock Auction have the right at his/her/their/its absolute and sole discretion to refuse any internet bid, to advance the bidding in such a manner as he/she/they/it may decide. In the case of error or dispute, and whether during or after the sale, to determine the successful bidder, to continue the bidding, to cancel the sale or to reoffer and resell the item in dispute. The Auctioneer and/or Livestock Auction's determination shall be final.
- Upon submitting the winning bid and winning a sale lot, Buyer owns the livestock if they are the highest bid and Buyer's bid has been accepted by auctioneer. The Buyer cannot thereafter reject the livestock.
We urge buyers to examine the horses they are interested in before the sale. Any inspection of any horse by a vet or otherwise is up to the buyer. The colts will be represented by the seller as good in eyes, good in teeth, and functionally sound in their travel.
Terms of the sale are cash – no exceptions. Personal checks are considered cash. Driver’s license or some other form of identification is required for checks. A letter of credit may be requested. All payment will be in the currency of the United States. Any buyer who stops payment on a check will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
The highest bidder is the buyer. The auctioneer has sole authority to settle any disputes between two or more buyers. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any or all bids. The right to bid or no-sale is reserved to consignors unless otherwise announced at time of sale. The auctioneer, announcer, employee or volunteer help, and the Montana Ranch Horse Association, LLC act as agents only for the sellers, but assume no responsibility for either buyer or seller.
Every effort has been made to insure correct information in the catalog. However, auctioneer, announcer, employees or volunteers will not assume responsibility for errors or omissions. Again, inspect any horse that interests you to your satisfaction before you buy. Announced changes in the catalog on sale day take precedence over previous versions.
Sale management acts as mediator only. All responsibilities lie strictly between the buyers and sellers. Montana Ranch Horse Association, LLC makes no guarantee either written or verbal. However, seller represents the horse entered as in reasonably sound condition with no known physical defects. Any dissatisfaction on the part of the buyer must be reported to Montana Ranch Horse Association, LLC within 48 hours of delivery. In case of dissatisfaction by the buyer, funds for the sellers account will not be distributed until buyer and seller agree on settlement in writing to Montana Ranch Horse Association, LLC. The Sale committee or a Veterinarian approved by the Montana Ranch Horse Association, LLC will be the only ruling body to make soundness decisions in order to obtain a refund. This will only apply to problems pre-existing and not to those caused to the horse by the buyer after delivery.
Registration papers and transfers will be mailed to the buyer after settlement has cleared the bank. If buyer wants papers sale day, settlement must be in United States currency.
Montana Ranch Horse Association, LLC auctioneer, vet, employees, relatives, or volunteer help assume no responsibility for accidents.