If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Park City, MT - Steer Calves
175 Head Black & Red Angus at 600 Lbs, Deliver October 24th
- Sold Winning Bid: $143.00
- 7 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Davis, SD
- 780 Page Views
This Lot will consist of two loads of middleweight calves from 11 or fewer producers. These calves are likely to be more even than the heavy or lightweight cuts. Will have a mix of colorations, but still be primarily black hided, some with white faces, Red/RWF and possibly a few CharX. Calves from two bigger outfits will make up the bulk here.
- The Shong Ranch from White Sulpher Springs will bring some nice black Calves in from over 140 miles!
- The Stamp Ranch LimX calves also have at least an hour's haul on them. They'll also be sporting a lot of muscle and length.
- Koch Cattle Co, will be bringing in some Nice SImX calves from their Seedstock operation.
- Nott Today Cattle Co will be bringing us the last batch of calves before she sells her cow herd!
These lots are made up from a Pool of 11 or fewer producers in the local area to build loads of similar kind & quality cattle. Producers have pre-consigned a certain number of calves with their historical weight numbers. Our reps having seen or worked with many of these calves in the past. Many times we see smaller groups of calves being of higher quality than many of the Big herds across the state. These producers take great care and pride in their calves and the quality shows through.
These lots will be delivered in by producers ranging in distance from 20 miles to 100 miles to the ConneXion Feedlot and weighed straight on arrival. Calves will be sorted for size and grouped with other similar sized cattle.
- All calves will have their Fall Pre-Weaning Shots.
- Calves across all classes will be primarily Black or Red Angus, a percentage ~ up to 25-33% will be Hereford sired resulting in Black-White Faces, Reds, Red-White Faces and a small handful of Hereford coloration.
- All Classes (aprox 600 head TOTAL combined strs and hfrs) may have a percentage of continental cross from Simmental (70 head combined) or Limousine (90 combined) and possibly Charolais (10 or Less combined).
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051 OR Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Approx Head Count 175
- Base Weight 600
- Breeds or Color Percentages 66% Black/BWF 33% Red/RWF, may be a few CharX
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/-15%-20%)
- Frame Size Medium
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Vaccinations Spring Shots & Fall Pre-Weaning Shots
- Origin Home-Raised from multiple producers
- Feed Program On the cow, Grazing on native dryland pasture
- Location ConneXion Feedlot at Park City, MT; 25 Miles West of Billings, MT
- Weighing Conditions Calves hauled in 30 to 150 miles to the Scale, Weigh on the ground Straight.
- Lot # 5
- System ID # 457272
- End Date
- Start Date
- 780 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.