If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
E Bar E Ranch Dispersion: Broken Mouth Cows
25 Head 100% Black Cows at 1300 lbs Ship January 26-27
- Sold Winning Bid: $925.00
- 10 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Cascade, MT
- 881 Page Views
Cut off the E Bar E Ranch Dispersion! All Cows carry the Cross Triangle Brand and the E Bar E on the left hip. The Cross Triangle and E Bar E run in Partnership on shares and therefore carry both brands.
Approximately 60% of the Cows are Home Raised, Black Angus Cows sired by Indreland Black Angus; 30% were purchased as replacements from the Bar Nothing Ranch (Same source as Breeding Bulls; will be Sim Angus Cross) and 10% from another local ranch. The purchased cows will have the Bar O or DE Brand also.
- Gate Cut off the Blue Tagged, Broken Mouth Cows.
- NOT SHORT-TERM COWS
- See Fact Sheet, Quite a few cows were 7-8 YOs and only missing one tooth that the Vet had to mark as broken mouth.
- Few cows only have a few teeth left but most of them will last 3-5 Years.
- Calve March 15-May 20
- All Bred to Schweers' Bar Nothing, Black SimAngus Bulls
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Solid Mouth Bred Cows
- Sex Cows
- Approx Head Count 25
- Base Weight 1300
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus & SimAngus
- Weight Variance Fairly Even (+/- 10%-15%)
- Frame Size Medium
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Vaccinations Fall Vaccination Program: Virashield 6 VL5
- Origin 60% Home Raised, 30% Bar Nothing Ranch, 10% DE Ranch
- Feed Program Have Been Running out on winter passture, fed hay as needed with cake. Currently getting chopped hay.
- Location Ship from ConneXion Feedlot at Park City, MT; 25 miles West of Billings, MT
- Calving Dates March 15 to May 20
- Breeding Method and Sires Bull Bred by Bar Nothing SimAngus Bulls
- Pregnancy Check and Date January 14th
- Weighing Conditions Will Weigh at Buyer's Option
- Comments 15 head of Blue Tags have non-legible tattoos. If going to a state that rejects them we will pull them off.
- Lot # 8
- System ID # 508892
- End Date
- Start Date
- 881 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.