If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Harlem, MT - 3-4 YO Bred Cows
28 Hd 100% Black Angus/BWF, at 1020 lbs, Ship Nov 23
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,100.00
- 8 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Wessington Springs, SD
- 2145 Page Views
This Lot is the youngest group of Coming 3 & 4 YO Cows. They are 2 & 3 years old right now but will be 3 & 4 YO when they have the next calf. There are 24 head of the 3 YOs and only 4 head of 4 YOs. They're already Pre-sorted and Preg Checked. Given the past few years have been harder than most, there aren't many of the young cows bred back but what's there will be hardy & fertile. All black hided with 3-4 Black White-Faced. Red tagged cows are Home-Raised, Blue Tagged calves are bought.
The cows are Black Angus. About 50% are Home-Raised. One of the sons acquired more land and purchased more cows in the past 2 years from local ranches, a majority of which came from another dispersion sale. The video I feel does a great job showing the flesh condition of the cows. They were test weighed on November 9th and weighed 1021 lbs. Given the extreme drought conditions, these cows are in good shape and have been well cared for.
All Cows will all calve in 30 Days! From May 1 to June 1. They are bred to sires from Pahl Black Angus, Master Black Angus (both local Northern Montana Angus breeders), as well as a few Tillman Red Angus Bulls, so there will most likely be a fraction of the calves that will be red-hided. These programs were selected because of their calving easiness primarily with attention paid to Carcass traits like Ribeye size and depth of rib.
- Kind and Sex Coming 3-4 YO Bred Cows
- Approx Head Count 28
- Base Weight 1020
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus with few BWF
- Weighing Conditions Weighed at Buyer's Option, Test weighed straight on Nov 9 at 1021 lbs on 28 head
- Vaccinations Fall Shots: Virashield 6 VL5 Oct 30
- Origin 50% Home-Raised, 50% Purchased Local Ranches
- Feed Program Running Out, Grazing Regrowth, fed long hay.
- Location Ranch Corrals 9 miles West of Harlem, MT
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates May 1 to June 1 (30 days)
- Breeding Method and Sires Natural Service Bred to Master Black Angus, Pahl Black Angus and Tillman Red Angus Bulls.
- Pregnancy Check and Date Oct 30 by Dr. Brock Aiton DVM
- Feature Dispersion
- Lot # 1002
- System ID # 597537
- End Date
- Start Date
- 2145 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.