If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Alder, MT - Yearling Spayed Heifers
Sell on Auction this week! Closes Wednesday!
- Sold Winning Bid: $178.00
- 45 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Billings, MT
- 1052 Page Views
THESE CATTLE SELL ON THE UPCOMING AUCTION - ADD THESE CATTLE TO YOUR WATCH LIST OR ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR UPDATES!
GREEN yearling heifers from SW Montana.
Ship in an excellent time frame to hit a great market.
Purchased from Local ranches.
These cattle are green and have to work for grass in the rough country they come from. Video was taken on the irrigated pasture prior to turnout to the mountain pastures.
Excellent producers and great people to do business with!
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Yearling Spayed Heifers
- Sex Heifers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 460
- Base Weight 850
- Approximate Shipping Date Friday, October 28, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black and BWF
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Medium - Estimated Finish 1350+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality Choice
- Health Program Post Weaning Booster Vaccinations
- Vaccinations Weaning Shots & Booster at Turnout : Dec/Jan: weaning shots-modified live & 7-way April/March: Fusoguard & Solibac May: 8-way, Pasturella, Fusoguard, & Fly tag
- Weaned Weaned 90+ Days
- Origin Purchased in the country, local cattle in big groups
- Feed Program Grazing on mountain pastures.
- Location Alder, MT
- Readable Tattoo No
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh with a 3% Shrink
- Slide $0.08 Slide
- Feature Reputation
- Lot # 101
- System ID # 694154
- End Date
- Start Date
- 1052 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.