If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Nov 28th - Sundling & Lane Annual Bred Cow Sale (Archived #737509)Terms & Conditions
This Auction Uses Proxy Bidding.
Livingston, MT - Red Angus Bred Heifers
Originating off the famous Strand Ranch. Smooth, moderate, easy-fleshing.
Breed/Color: 100% Red Angus
Approx Head Count: 60
Base Weight: 950
Approx Shipping Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Calving Dates: AI Bred to calve March 10-15
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,925.00
- 8 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Tulia, TX
- 914 Page Views
Originating off the famous Strand Ranch in central Montana. Smooth, moderate, easy-fleshing females. Calving March 10-15, 2023 ,
AI Bred to Brown CSB Triad D6451 of Loosli Red Angus
- Kind and Sex Bred Heifers
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 60
- Base Weight 950
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Red Angus
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Origin Strand Ranch
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed hay as needed.
- Location Lane Ranch near Livingston, MT
- Ages Coming 2 YOs
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates AI Bred to calve March 10-15
- Breeding Method and Sires AI Bred to Brown CSB Triad D6451
- Pregnancy Check and Date Ultrasounded into calving ranges August & September. Guaranteed bred, preg checked at shipping.
- Breeding Stock Tags Bred Heifers,Spring Calvers,AI Sired,Red Angus
- Lot # 11
- System ID # 740990
- End Date
- Start Date
- 914 Page Views
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this listing.