If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Nov 28th - Sundling & Lane Annual Bred Cow Sale (Archived #737509)Terms & Conditions
This Auction Uses Proxy Bidding.
Livingston, MT - Red Angus Bred Heifers
Originating off the famous Strand Ranch. Smooth, moderate, easy-fleshing.
Breed/Color: 100% Red Angus
Approx Head Count: 30
Base Weight: 950
Approx Shipping Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Calving Dates: Natural Service Bred to calve March 25-April 15
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,500.00
- 1 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Biddle, MT
- 531 Page Views
Originating off the famous Strand Ranch in central Montana. Smooth, moderate, easy-fleshing females. Calving March 25-April 15 , Natural Service Bred to Sons of Brown CSB Triad D6451 of Loosli Red Angus
- Kind and Sex Bred Heifers
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 30
- Base Weight 950
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Red Angus
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Origin Strand Ranch
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed hay as needed.
- Location Lane Ranch near Livingston, MT
- Ages Coming 2 YOs
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates Natural Service Bred to calve March 25-April 15
- Pregnancy Check and Date Ultrasounded into calving ranges August & September. Guaranteed bred, preg checked at shipping.
- Breeding Stock Tags Bred Heifers,Spring Calvers,Natural Service Sired (Bull Bred),Red Angus
- Lot # 12
- System ID # 741036
- End Date
- Start Date
- 531 Page Views
Questions & Answers
Q: Where are these heifers loca posted by: ADMader 11/23/2022 5:07 PM MT