If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Manhattan, MT - Bred Heifers
Gentle, maternal and heavy calf makers.
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,900.00
- 7 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: McLeod, MT
- 653 Page Views
High producing cows accustomed to the mountain pastures of Montana. Gentle, maternal and heavy calf makers. Calving Feb. 28 ,
AI Bred to Square B True North 8052
- "You can really appreciate True North's strong maternal attributes. Very few calving ease bulls of this magnitude can offer as much muscle shape and center body as True North does. A low input, sleep-all-night heifer bull with reduced mature size and a data tabulation that is outstanding for all maternal traits. Excelling for calving ease, low intake, fertility, milk production, foot quality, and PAP True North is the kind of bull to build a cow herd around." - Sitz Angus
- Kind and Sex Bred Heifers
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 40
- Base Weight 1000
- Approximate Shipping Date Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Origin Sandru
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed hay as needed.
- Location Veltkamp Angus near Manhattan, MT
- Ages Coming 2 YOs
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates AI Bred to calve Feb. 28
- Breeding Method and Sires AI Bred to Square B True North 8052
- Pregnancy Check and Date Ultrasounded into calving ranges August & September. Guaranteed bred, preg checked at shipping.
- Breeding Stock Tags Bred Heifers,Spring Calvers,AI Sired,Angus Sired,AngusXAngus
- Lot # 51
- System ID # 741269
- End Date
- Start Date
- 653 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.