If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Columbus, MT - Short Term Bred Cows
100% F1 black baldy calves. Cows raised in low moisture, short grass conditions.
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,000.00
- 1 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Clyde Park, MT
- 561 Page Views
Dispersion of Sundling Columbus Unit.
The Columbus cows are owned by Sundling Livestock. I have leased that ranch for 16 years. The cows are about half one-iron and half purchased over the years, some years we transfer home-raised cows from Livingston to maintain herd numbers. Have used only Hereford bulls for 10 years.
It is an arid 15K acres of pine trees, rock ridges and cheat grass. Cows travel long distances to water and must produce in marginal conditions. Selling due to lost lease.
100% bred to Cooper Hereford horned bulls from the famous Line One Hereford cattle. 100% of the calves will be F1 black baldies.
Cows that have a lifetime of surviving in low moisture short grass conditions. Steers calves generally weigh 575 lbs. in early October, heifer calves have been sold as replacements for many years.
Calving March 20-April 30 , Natural Service Bred to Line One Hereford sires from Cooper Herefords
- Kind and Sex Short Term Bred Cows
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 40
- Base Weight 1350
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Origin Sundling Ranch
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed hay as needed.
- Location LE Peterson Ranch near Columbus, MT
- Ages Solid Mouth
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates Natural Service Bred to calve March 20-April 30
- Breeding Method and Sires Natural Service Bred to Line One Hereford sires from Cooper Herefords
- Pregnancy Check and Date Guaranteed bred, preg checked in Nov, within 30 days of shipping.
- Feature Dispersion
- Breeding Stock Tags Bred Cows,Broken Mouth Cows,Short Term Cows,Spring Calvers,Natural Service Sired (Bull Bred),Hereford Sired
- Lot # 106
- System ID # 741591
- End Date
- Start Date
- 561 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.