If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Livingston, MT - Short Term Bred Cows
Beautiful set of cows that will calve in the sun when the grass is growing!
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,200.00
- 3 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Fort Wayne, IN
- 589 Page Views
A complete dispersion of our Willow Creek Ranch Unit.
The Livingston cows belong to SNL Cattle Co. A partnership between Sundling and Lane families at Livingston. Each year we maintain herd numbers by supplying with our own Ranch cows. Have bought some cows over the years. I would say they are half home-raised, half purchased. The have been ranging on the Willow Creek Ranch, which we rent from an out-of-state owner.
350 Angus cows bred to Cooper Hereford Bulls. Beautiful set of cows that will calve when the sun is shining and the grass is growing. All producing an outstanding F1 Black Baldy calf. Cows been running as a May calving herd and grazing all year. No hay fed in 2021 and 2022.
Steer calves off these cows have been weighing 500 lbs. in late October and we have been selling the Baldy heifers as replacements in January. Calving April 20-May 31, Natural Service Bred to Line One Hereford sires from Cooper Herefords
- Kind and Sex Short Term Bred Cows
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 40
- Base Weight 1300
- Approximate Shipping Date Monday, December 5, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality Choice
- Origin SNL Cattle Co. Willow Creek Ranch Unit
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed hay as needed.
- Location Lane-Fleshman Unit near Livingston, MT
- Ages Short Term
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates Natural Service Bred to calve April 20-May 31
- Breeding Method and Sires Natural Service Bred to Line One Hereford sires from Cooper Herefords
- Pregnancy Check and Date Guaranteed bred, preg checked in Nov, within 30 days of shipping.
- Feature Dispersion
- Breeding Stock Tags Bred Cows,Broken Mouth Cows,Short Term Cows,Spring Calvers,Hereford Sired
- Lot # 124
- System ID # 741775
- End Date
- Start Date
- 589 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.