If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Nov 28th - Sundling & Lane Annual Bred Cow Sale (Archived #737509)Terms & Conditions
This Auction Uses Proxy Bidding.
Manhattan, MT - Bred Heifers
Selected for maternal, longevity & disposition. Years of superior Angus genetics
Breed/Color: 100% Black Angus
Approx Head Count: 13
Base Weight: 1000
Approx Shipping Date: Thursday, December 1, 2022
Calving Dates: Natural Service Bred to calve April 1-15
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,500.00
- 1 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Livingston, MT
- 332 Page Views
Originating from the Sandru family of Twin Bridges. This is the top sort of 500 heifers. Ranch did not keep any replacements. Selected for maternal, longevity and disposition. Years of superior Angus genetics. Calving April 1-15 , Natural Service Bred to Velkamp Angus low birth weight Angus sires
- Kind and Sex Bred Heifers
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 13
- Base Weight 1000
- Approximate Shipping Date Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Origin Sandru Ranch Twin Bridges, MT.
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed hay as needed.
- Location Veltkamp Angus near Manhattan, MT
- Ages Coming 2 YOs
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates Natural Service Bred to calve April 1-15
- Breeding Method and Sires Natural Service Bred to Velkamp Angus low birth weight Angus sires
- Pregnancy Check and Date Ultrasounded into calving ranges August & September. Guaranteed bred, preg checked at shipping.
- Breeding Stock Tags Bred Heifers,Spring Calvers,Natural Service Sired (Bull Bred),Angus Sired,AngusXAngus
- Lot # 26
- System ID # 742005
- End Date
- Start Date
- 332 Page Views
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this listing.