Manhattan, MT - Bred Heifers
Selected for maternal, longevity & disposition. Years of superior Angus genetics
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,800.00
- 6 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Billings, MT
- 119 Page Views
Originating from the Sandru family of Twin Bridges. This is the top sort of 500 heifers. Ranch did not keep any replacements. Selected for maternal, longevity and disposition. Years of superior Angus genetics. Calving Feb. 27-28 ,
AI Bred to Square B Tru North 8052
- "You can really appreciate True North's strong maternal attributes. Very few calving ease bulls of this magnitude can offer as much muscle shape and center body as True North does. A low input, sleep-all-night heifer bull with reduced mature size and a data tabulation that is outstanding for all maternal traits. Excelling for calving ease, low intake, fertility, milk production, foot quality, and PAP True North is the kind of bull to build a cow herd around." - Sitz Angus
- Kind and Sex Bred Heifers
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 54
- Base Weight 1000
- Approximate Shipping Date Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Origin Sandru Ranch Twin Bridges, MT.
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed hay as needed.
- Location Veltkamp Angus near Manhattan, MT
- Ages Coming 2 YOs
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates AI Bred to calve Feb. 27-28
- Breeding Method and Sires AI Bred to Square B Tru North 8052
- Pregnancy Check and Date Ultrasounded into calving ranges August & September. Guaranteed bred, preg checked at shipping.
- Lot # 24
- System ID # 770870
- End Date
- Start Date
- 119 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.