If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Nov 28th - Sundling & Lane Annual Bred Cow Sale (Archived #737509)Terms & Conditions
This Auction Uses Proxy Bidding.
Geyser, MT - Broken Mouth Bred Cows
Tons of Fertility, Maternal Bred into these cows. Turn 'em out and let them work
Breed/Color: 100% Red - 50% Red White Faced, 25% Hereford Color, 25% Solid Red
Approx Head Count: 20
Base Weight: 1300
Approx Shipping Date: Friday, December 2, 2022
Calving Dates: Natural Service Bred to calve April 1 - May 15
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,000.00
- 1 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: American Falls, ID
- 172 Page Views
One iron ranch raised cows with a medium frame and a lot of capacity that will weigh 1350lbs plus. The cows were born on this ranch are not fed any hay after they were a three-year old. Tons of Fertility, Maternal ability Bred into these cows. Turn them out and let them work. They are bred to Hereford and red angus bulls. Calving April 1 - May 15 , Natural Service Bred to Loosli Red Angus / Horned Hereford
- Kind and Sex Broken Mouth Bred Cows
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 20
- Base Weight 1300
- Approximate Shipping Date Friday, December 2, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Red - 50% Red White Faced, 25% Hereford Color, 25% Solid Red
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality Choice
- Origin Strand Ranch
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed hay as needed.
- Location Strand Ranch; 16 mi NE of Geyser, MT
- Ages Broken Mouth
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates Natural Service Bred to calve April 1 - May 15
- Breeding Method and Sires Natural Service Bred to Loosli Red Angus / Horned Hereford
- Pregnancy Check and Date Guaranteed bred, preg checked in Nov, within 30 days of shipping.
- Lot # 37
- System ID # 771507
- End Date
- Start Date
- 172 Page Views
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this listing.