If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Nov 28th - Sundling & Lane Annual Bred Cow Sale (Archived #737509)Terms & Conditions
This Auction Uses Proxy Bidding.
Clyde Park, MT - Solid Mouth 7 YO Bred Cows
Heart of the Herd Females with Steer calves weighing 650 lbs on Oct 1.
Breed/Color: 100% Black Angus
Approx Head Count: 35
Base Weight: 1400
Approx Shipping Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Calving Dates: Natural Service Bred to calve March 10-April 30
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,500.00
- 4 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Billings, MT
- 127 Page Views
Heart of the Herd Females from the Sundling Ranch at Livingston, MT. All the cows 7 years old. Cows in excellent flesh, gentle easy moving cattle.
Steer calves weigh 650 lbs. on Oct. 01.
Exceptionally solid set of cows that consistently produces big calves. Calving March 10-April 30 , Natural Service Bred to Black Angus Bulls
- Kind and Sex Solid Mouth 7 YO Bred Cows
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 35
- Base Weight 1400
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Frame Size Large Frame - Mature Cow WT 1375+ Lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Origin Sundling Ranch
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed hay as needed.
- Location Sundling Ranch near Livingston, MT
- Ages Solid Mouth 7 YO
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates Natural Service Bred to calve March 10-April 30
- Breeding Method and Sires Natural Service Bred to Black Angus Bulls
- Pregnancy Check and Date Guaranteed bred, preg checked in Nov, within 30 days of shipping.
- Lot # 112
- System ID # 774624
- End Date
- Start Date
- 127 Page Views
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this listing.