If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Lot 9B: Columbus, MT - Black Baldy Bred Heifers (NEW VIDEO)
Diamond Ring Ranch Origin; Yellow Tags; AI'd to SAT Wolverine 916
- Sold Winning Bid: $2,450.00
- 3 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Harper, KS
- 832 Page Views
Originating from the historic Diamond Ring Program. The classic baldy cow eye appeal, with years of production in their future.
Lot 9 A-C: 114 (45/45/24) Head AI’d to SAT Wolverine 916.
Calving Feb. 25
- Super Calving Ease son of TAHOE from an outstanding 2-year-old dam
- Lines up solid EPDs for both Claw and Angle for a 'step in the right direction.'
- WOLVERINE offers incredible projections for both $Energy and $Maternal.
- Moderate for size with a massive rib design, incredible soundness and above-average muscle shape
- Birth Weight (BW): 81
- Birth Weight Ratio: 99
- Weaning Weight (WW): 760
- Weaning Weight Ratio: 115
- Yearling Weight (YW): 1246
- Yearling Weight Ratio: 111
- Representative and Contact Number Tim Sundling - 406.580.1518
- Kind and Sex Black Baldy Bred Heifers
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 45
- Base Weight 1050
- Approximate Shipping Date Friday, December 1, 2023
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Baldies
- Quality FANCY
- Origin Diamond Ring Program
- Location 8.5 mi NE of Columbus, MT
- Ages Coming 2 YOs
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates February 25th, 2024
- Breeding Method and Sires AI Bred to SAT Wolverine 916
- Pregnancy Check and Date Ultrasounded into calving ranges August & September. Guaranteed bred, preg checked at shipping.
- Breeding Stock Tags AI Sired,Black Baldies (F1)
- Lot # 9B
- System ID # 897977
- End Date
- Start Date
- 832 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.