Denton, MT - Weaned Heifers
82 Head 75% Black, 5% Charx, 20% Red Angus at 550 lbs, Ship Mar 5
- Final Price: $177.00
This is a nice set of green calves that will be perfect for grass.
Can add a few heifers from replacements to make 48k lbs or make a freight adjustment.
Calves test weighed on Feb 13. Will be right on target for weight.
Weaned on a hay/straw mix feed ration with 1.5 lbs pellets. Pellets are a protein supplement, mineral pack and Bovatec.
- Kind and Sex Weaned NHTC Steer Calves
- Sex Heifers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 82
- Base Weight 550
- Approximate Shipping Date Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 75% Black Angus, 20% Red Angus, 5% CharX
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1275+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality Choice
- Health Program Calfhood & Pre-Weaning Vacs
- Vaccinations Bovishield Gold OneShot & Ultrabac 7 Somnus
- Weaned Weaned 90+ Days
- Value Added Program Can add NHTC for $10 per head
- Origin 100% Ranch-Raised
- Feed Program Hay/Straw mix with 1.5 lbs of pellets Bovatec, protein supp
- Location Feedlot corrals & scale, 3 miles West of Denton, MT
- Readable Tattoo No
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh with 2% Shrink
- Slide $0.12 Slide
- Item # 630783
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 580 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.