If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Stanford, MT - Feeder Steers
90 Head CharX Steers at 725 lbs, Ship Mar 19
- Final Price: $175.00
Great set of grass ready steers with a nice delivery date!
Running out on pasture and fed long-stem hay. Have been a really healthy set of calves.
Ranch uses Black Angus, Hereford and Charolais Bulls. Lots of color variation in these cattle but all will be green and ready to gain!
Huge performance potential, they'll gain like crazy and grow as big as you want to make them!
- Kind and Sex Feeder Steers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 90
- Base Weight 725
- Approximate Shipping Date Saturday, March 19, 2022
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages Approx 70% Charolais Cross; 20% Black BWF; 10% Red/RWF
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Haul 4 miles, Weigh on the ground with 2% Shrink
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/-15%-20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1475+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Health Program Pre-Weaning & Post-Weaning Boosters
- Vaccinations Spring & Fall Shots: Pyramid 5 Presponse, Vision 8 Somnus, Dectomax Pour-on, Revalor G
- Weaned Weaned 90+ Days
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Weaned, Running out, Fed Long-stem Hay.
- Location 6 miles West of Stanford, MT
- Item # 630936
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 724 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.