Deaver, WY - Weaned Steers
80 Head 95% Black/BWF, 5% Red/RWF at 650 lbs, Ship Feb 21
- Final Price: $172.50
Backgrounded on a high roughage ration.
Still Green enough to go to grass. Have been kept and run on grass in the summer before.
Only 2 lbs of corn so they're not putting on much flesh. Typically gain 1.5-1.9 per day.
This herd always keeps a little Hereford blood in the herd to give them more stretch and growth.
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steers
- Sex Steers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 80
- Base Weight 650
- Approximate Shipping Date Monday, February 21, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 95% Black (33% BWF), 5% Red/RWF
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality Choice
- Health Program Calfhood & Pre-Weaning Vacs
- Vaccinations Ultra 8 Somnus OneShot, Bovishield Gold 5
- Weaned Weaned 90+ Days
- Origin 100% Ranch-Raised
- Feed Program In Feedlot Pen, Fed a high roughage ration. Hay/Straw mix, Silage, Beet Pulp with 2 lbs of corn
- Location Feedlot at Deaver, WY
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the Ground with a 3% Shrink
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Item # 632030
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 529 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.