Melville, MT - 2-Way Heifers
Super set of Heifers off of a Reputation Ranch!
- Final Price: $1,100.00
This is a really nice set of 2-way heifers coming from Craig Anderson at the the Pitchfork ranch at Melville, MT.
These are not the front end of his herd but easily could make replacement heifers. Craig says about 50 out of the 72 head would still be a great set of replacements.
These cattle are only getting chopped hay and DDGs so they are green and have lots of gain to go in them.
Craig and Melissa do an outstanding job raising this cow herd and raise some of the nicest cattle that we market in a year. It's an outstanding opportunity to have these quality heifers available. The ranch is keeping fewer replacements than usual because of the drought conditions.
They are all bangs vaccinated and have an EID Bangs tag.
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex 2 - Way Heifers
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 72
- Base Weight 700
- Net Weight 51,900
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus, small percentage simmental
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality Choice
- Health Program Pre-Weaning & Post-Weaning Boosters
- Weaned Weaned 90+ Days
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed choped hay and hand fed DDGs.
- Location 6 miles West of Melville, MT (26 mi N of Big TImber, MT)
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Pregnancy Check and Date Guaranteed Open
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weighed on the ground with 3% Shrink.
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Item # 653722
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 297 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.