Chamberlain, SD - Cow/Calf Pairs
First calf pairs, born in Jan 15- Feb 21
- Final Price: $2,475.00
Get the works with this fancy set of pairs!
All first cycle calves born EARLY and they'll get big! Calves born Jan 21- Feb 15. Calves are sired by 2 Black Angus Bulls, 1 3/4 blood SimXAngus Bull.
Fancy, Gentle 2 YO Heifers coming off reputation ranches in Montana. Jan & Feb born calves themselves, weaned at 640+ lbs in early October. No small frames here! These cows are big and will wean a great big calf. They have a bright future as there are getting to be fewer and fewer early calving programs in the West.
Heifers have been fed up well and in good flesh.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Cow Calf Pairs
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 42
- Base Weight 1300
- Net Weight 54,600
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, April 6, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus some BWF
- Frame Size Large Frame - Mature Cow WT 1375+ Lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality Choice
- Vaccinations 2 Rounds of Scourguard in Heifers, Bull Calves Banded at Birth
- Origin 3 Montana Ranches
- Feed Program Running out on Pasture, Nutritionist developed ration of ground hay/straw/cornstalks with syrup, distillers and mineral
- Location 5 mi South of Chamberlain, SD
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates Calves born Jan 21 thru Feb 15
- Breeding Method and Sires Calves are sired by 2 Black Angus Bulls, 1 3/4 blood Simmental Bull
- Weighing Conditions Weighed at Buyer's Option, Weigh on the truck straight.
- Item # 654076
- Qty Available 1
- End Date
- Start Date
- 1206 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.