Sidney, MT - 3-5 YO Cow Calf Pairs
Heart of the herd selling here! 2/3 of them are F1 Black Baldies! Super Mommas!
- Final Price: $1,870.00
Age group dispersion and herd reduction due to drought. Selling all of the youngest pairs out of the main herd.
Cows have stayed in good condition all summer, fall and winter, despite drought conditions. Since grass turnout they have been on free choice salt and mineral. A month before bull turnout 40% protein lick tubs were provided free choice until cows are pulled off winter feed grounds. Cows were weaned early due to drought and pulled off summer pasture at the same time. Cows went to crop residue and native grass for fall grazing where supplementation started early. Since December cows have been on a TMR of corn silage, crp hay, straw, distillers, ground corn and mineral.
These are hardy range cows that always raise a good calf and will have their calves unassisted. Would not sell if it were not for the drought situation, as these are all my young cows out of my main herd. The rest of the cows I have left are older. These young cows would make a good addition to anyone's herd for many years to come.
- 36 head of 5 yr olds are F1 black white faces. 5 yr olds were purchased as F1 bred hiefers in the spring of 2019 at Stockmans Livestock in Dickinson, ND. Weigh Approx 1350 lbs
- 3 Head of 4 yr olds are black. 4 yr olds were purchased as hiefer pairs spring of 2020. Weigh Approx 1250 lbs
- 12 Head of 3 yr olds are black/blackwhite faces. 3 yr olds were all home raised. Weigh Approx 1250 lbs
Natural Service bred to Bar JV black Angus bulls, June 26th to Sept 1 to calve April 5th to June 5th
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex 3-5 YO Cow Calf Pairs
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 40
- Base Weight 1325
- Net Weight 54,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 66%+ Black White-Faced, 33% Black
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Vaccinations Bovi-Shield Gold FP 5 VL5 Spring of 2021
- Origin 3 YOs Home Raised, All others purchased
- Feed Program TMR of corn silage, crp hay, straw, distillers, ground corn and mineral.
- Location 45 Miles West of Sidney, MT
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates April 5- June 5
- Breeding Method and Sires Natural Service bred to Bar JV black Angus bulls, June 26th to Sept 1
- Weighing Conditions Weighed at Buyer's Option, Weigh on the truck straight.
- Item # 658173
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 941 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.