Townsend, MT - 9-10 YO Cow Calf Pairs
Nice Crossbred pairs that wean big calves!
- Final Price: $1,600.00
Nice Crossbred pairs that wean big calves! Calves will be 3/4 bloods with high end sires. The ranch frequently buys $10k bulls from the best saler breeders across the Northern states including SD, MT and ID to purchase their seedstock. These high performance, top quality bulls are used in their smaller breeding herd on their top selected females. This breeding herd produces the bulls for the commercial herd, giving them genetics to specifically fit their program!
These calves are born early and ALL the steer calves weaned at 685 on Oct 22 last year. Calves are born from Jan 20 to March 20 but most calves were born in February or later. These pairs were selected for sale because they were generally the smaller/ younger end of the calves. The bulls have already been kicked back out with the cows since April 15th.
DELIVERY OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN MONTANA!
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Cow Calf Pairs
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 16
- Base Weight 1500
- Net Weight 24,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 99% Black, 1% Red; SalerXAngus
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Vaccinations Cows: LV and Vision 8 in the Spring; Virashield 6 VL5 & Vision 8 in the Fall / Calves: Alpha 7, Multi-min paste, overeating at Birth; Vision 8, Pyramid 5 presonse, dectomax at branding. knife cut. Steers got ralgro
- Origin 80% Home-Raised, 20% purchased as heifers for expansion over the years
- Feed Program Running out, Fed Long Hay.
- Location 10 mi N of Townsend, MT
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates Calves born Jan 21 thru March 15. Most, in this group born in Feb.
- Breeding Method and Sires High Dollar performance Saler Bulls
- Item # 669033
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 225 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.