If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Jordan, MT - Weaned GAP Steers
GAP 4 - Green! Fly weight steers to go any direction!
- Final Price: $235.00
Green cattle coming from dry country in Eastern Montana.
These home-raised calves have been weaned since September. They've have been running on dryland pasture, fed hay during the winter months with supplemental DDGs.
These calves are small because they have faced nothing but drought and hard conditions their whole lives. They are healthy and hardy. I think they will gain well on the right kind of feed. They have lots of potential to reach 2023 fat markets and will take the GAP premiums.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Weaned GAP Steers
- Sex Steers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 75
- Base Weight 425
- Net Weight 32,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 70% Black Angus, 30% Red Angus
- Weight Variance Very Uneven (+/- 25%)
- Frame Size Small - Estimated Finish 1300+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Health Program Pre-Weaning & Post-Weaning Boosters
- Weaned Weaned 90+ Days
- Value Added Program GAP 4
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed chopped hay and hand fed DDGs.
- Location 22 miles West of Jordan, MT
- Readable Tattoo No
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weighed on the ground with 2% Shrink.
- Slide $0.16 Slide
- Item # 671771
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 180 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.