If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Sheridan, MT - Weaned Steers
Big Steers, coming early October AND they're weaned!
- Final Price: $200.00
These Big-Boned, long-bodied calves are a premium set of cattle. They hit the spring market and come to you weaned the first week of October. Calves are born February through early March and summer on the shore of Hebgen Lake in SW Montana a stone's throw from Yellowstone Park. Cal and Julie Ward bring the calves home and wean them on grass and liquid supplement for 30 days. They have all the shots, come to you healthy weaned and start growing day 1. The frame on the steers is excellent and will grow to weigh over 1,400 easily.
17 Steers in the package were purchased as pairs. Excellent Angus X Angus Genetics. Big framed, powerful cattle.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 60
- Base Weight 725
- Net Weight 43,935
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, sort, haul 3 miles to yards and weigh on the ground with 1% shrink
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Calfhood & Pre-Weaning Vacs
- Vaccinations Vision 7 Somnus and Vista Once Modified Live Virus, Pour-on
- Weaned Weaned 30-45 Days
- Origin 70% Home-Raised, 30% Purchased Flying S Ranch
- Feed Program Running out, Weaned on pasture & lick tubs
- Location Woods Stockyards in Sheridan Montana
- Item # 688259
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 331 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.