Sheridan, MT - Heifer Calves
Big Fancy Heifers, coming early October
- Final Price: $176.00
These Big-Boned, long-bodied calves are a premium set of cattle. Healthy and very gentle to handle. Calves are born February through early March and summer on the shore of Hebgen Lake in SW Montana a stone's throw from Yellowstone Park. 3 Brands, 2 producers pool cattle together, few calves were purchased as pairs.
Cal Ward and Mike Stender pool their heifers to make a third load. FREIGHT ADJUSTMENT TO POOL ALL CALVES TOGETHER (STEERS & HEIFERS) TO MAKE 150,000 (3 LOADS).
25 Heifers from Stender
48 heifers from Clover Meadows (WEANED on grass and liquid supplement for 30 days)
- 18 Heifers purchased as pairs, Flying S Brand.
They have all the shots, come to you healthy and start growing day 1. Frame size is excellent and they'd make fancy replacements.
No Bangs Vac.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Heifers
- Sex Heifers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 73
- Base Weight 660
- Net Weight 48,660
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1275+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Calfhood & Pre-Weaning Vacs
- Vaccinations Vision 7 Somnus and Vista Once Modified Live Virus, Pour-on
- Weaned N/A
- Origin 80% Home-Raised (2 ranches), 20% Purchased Flying S Ranch
- Feed Program Irrigated Pasutre
- Location Woods Stockyards in Sheridan Montana
- Readable Tattoo No
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, sort, haul 3 miles to yards and weigh on the ground with 1% shrink
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Item # 688358
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 163 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.