If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Upton, WY - Weaned Steer Calves
Weaned, Green and Light! perfect grass cattle!
- Final Price: $227.00
Video taken on September 24 when we preconditioned. Calves weaned on October 18th.
Ready to go anytime after Dec. 2nd.
Shots given at branding and precondition were Pyramid 5+Preseponse and Vision 7 Somnus w Spur.
Weights at Preconditioning – Steers @ 410 and Heifers @ 398.
Calves are sired out of SimmAngus bulls.
In the video, there are some thin calves. Those are out of our first calf heifers and are Waygu. They do not sell with these calves.
Steers should be around 525 at shipping. Heifers at 500.
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steer Calves
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 98
- Base Weight 525
- Net Weight 51,450
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Slide $0.14 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black/BWF SimXAngus; Simmental Cross Bulls on Commercial Black Angus Cows
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh on the ground with a 2% shrink
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Medium - Estimated Finish 1350+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality Choice
- Health Program Pre-Weaning & Post-Weaning Boosters
- Vaccinations Presponse + Pyramid 5 & Vision 7 Somnus
- Weaned Weaned 45-60 Days
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program On the Cow, grazing on Native Dryland Pasture
- Location 8 miles SE Upton, WY
- Feeder Cattle Tags Weaned Calves,Steers,Conventionals,Single Source Origin,100% Black Hided,SimmXAngus,Double Vaccinations
- Item # 697140
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 255 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.