If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Denton, MT - Heifer Calves
Front end set of calves that are even with a big sort!
Breed/Color: 90% CharX, 7% Black, 3% Red
Approx Head Count: 210
Base Weight: 500
Approx Shipping Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Final Price: $210.00
This is a fancy front-end set of calves that will be very even.
The cow herd is primarily Black Angus and some Red angus cows with both strong maternal and growth traits. No small frame cows here!
Calves are sired mostly by Eaton Charolais bulls from Lindsay, MT.
These cattle are managed right, healthy and the family is great to work with!
They always bring a great looking set of calves to the scale and give us a big group to sort from. I sort them hard and still end up gate cutting cattle at the end to make them fit the truck.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Sex Heifers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 210
- Base Weight 500
- Net Weight 107,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 90% CharX, 7% Black, 3% Red
- Weight Variance Fairly Even (+/- 15%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1275+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Calfhood & Pre-Weaning Vacs
- Vaccinations UltraBac 7 Somnus & BoviShield Gold OneShot
- Weaned Not Weaned
- Value Added Program Verified Natural & NHTC Legacy Verified
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program On the Cow, Grazing native dryland pastures.
- Location 2 miles W of Denton, MT
- Readable Tattoo No
- Weighing Conditions AM gather from pasture, Weigh with a 2% shrink
- Slide $0.14 Slide
- Item # 705140
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 1170 Page Views
Questions & Answers
Q: When do start and end calving? Your mature cows weigh? Is delivery date negotiable? posted by: Erb 7/31/2022 12:01 PM MT
Q: how many replacements are taken off? posted by: Erb 7/31/2022 9:03 AM MT
A: They take 80 or so Black angus and red angus sired heifers as replacements. These will be the front end of all the Charolais heifers. Great cattle with an excellent sort.