If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Monida, MT - Steer Calves
Blue Tags - Jones Location -Ship Oct 15-20- Fancy 100% Black Hided
- Final Price: $226.00
The legendary Matador Ranch from SW Montana is the 2019 BQA Award Winning Cow Calf operation.
The ranch was founded in 1865 and has grown to one of the largest in Montana.
The Blue tag herd mostly is managed on the Sage Creek Division of the ranch and will market about 1,000 steer calves.
This group is 5/8 Black Angus and 3/8 Hereford blood. They are 100% Black hided with 1/3 being a brockle or bald face.
All the calves on the ranch are born in about 45 days and run on rough mountainous country and have to work for a living.
All the cattle have the genetics for a large frame and will grow as big as you want. This set of steers (Blue Tags) usually are backgrounded to go back to grass the following summer.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Sex Steers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 200
- Base Weight 510
- Net Weight 102,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Hided, (30% BWF: Baldies, Brockles)
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Pre-Weaning & Post-Weaning Boosters
- Vaccinations Vista Once, Vision 7 Blackleg, Pinkeye x2, Nasalgen IP, implanted with Synovex C; Pre-Weaning: Vision 7 Somnus, Visat Once
- Weaned Not Weaned
- Origin 100% Ranch-Raised
- Feed Program On the Cow, grazing on Native Pastures
- Location 14 Miles East of Monida, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, sort from the cows, sex, weigh heifers FIRST, weigh steers on the ground straight
- Slide $0.14 Slide
- Item # 711243
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 619 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.