If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Park City, MT - Weaned Calves
Can be NHTC Verified. Healthy, powerful cattle ready to roll! 2 Loads -$20 Hfrs
Breed/Color: 100% Black Angus
Approx Head Count: 80
Base Weight: 685
Approx Shipping Date: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Final Price: $205.00
The Kind! Great management, including nutrition and health programs to give the cattle a foundation to keep performing down the line!
These calves have the genetics to grade on the top end of the grid and get big while doing it!
Weaned by the owner on High roughage ration with Hay & Silage. Once Corn harvest starts they'll get about 2-3 lbs of corn but no more.
Deep-ribbed, Black Angus cattle with a big frame on the mother cows. Easily 1400-1500 lb mature cows.
Makes 2 loads between the 100 Steers at 720 / 55 Heifers at 650 -$20 on Heifers
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned Calves - 25 Steers at 685 / 55 Heifers at 650
- Sex Mixed Sexes
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 80
- Base Weight 685
- Net Weight 54000
- Approximate Shipping Date Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Post Weaning Booster Vaccinations
- Vaccinations Vista Once, Vision 7 Somnus, Endovac Beef
- Weaned Weaned 45-60 Days
- Value Added Program Can be NHTC Verified
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Fed a High Roughage ration with ~2 lbs of Grain
- Location Park City, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh on the ground with a 3% shrink
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Comments 25 steers 685 $205.00 / 55 heifers 650 $185.00
- Item # 724779
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 137 Page Views
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this listing.