If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Raynesford, MT - Steer Calves
Top set of SimX Calves! Will grow big and have excellent Grid performance.
- Final Price: $208.00
Consistently feed well over 1400 lbs and have great grid performance. High percentages of Y1-2s
The steers show great performance and muscling. They are structurally correct and have been very consistent year to year.
Our heifers follow closely in size and performance to the steers and are 80-90% breeding quality. For the past 3 years our heifers have gone into replacement breeding programs and are performing well.
We have had a good working relationship with the Hills Ranch Simmentals and used their bulls for many years. The calves consistently perform well and have good conformation and muscling. Some years the Hills Ranch buys back our calves to their feedlot and we have had the opportunity to see great carcass results and performance on the rail with our herd.
Black Angus cross cows bred to Hills Ranch Simmental and SimAngus bulls. This has been a quality and consistent producing program for us for many years. The SimAngus bulls have great performance and cross nicely with our cow herd.
2021 - Steers weighed 571 and Heifers 566
2020 - Steers weighed 595 and Heifers 586
2019 - Steers weighed 623 and Heifers 613
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Sex Steers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 180
- Base Weight 585
- Net Weight 105,300
- Approximate Shipping Date Thursday, October 13, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black, BWF SimXAngus
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Pre-Weaning & Post-Weaning Boosters
- Vaccinations Branding vaccinations given in May and early June. Bovilis Nasalgen 3 PMH, Bovilis Vista BVD, Bovilis Vision 7 Somnus with Spur, Ralgro, Merck-34 certified program.
- Weaned Not Weaned
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program On the Cow, grazing on Native Dryland Pasture
- Location 6.5 Miles West of Raynesford, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh on the ground with a 2% shrink
- Slide $0.12 Slide
- Item # 726816
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 442 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.