If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Big Sandy, MT - Open Heifers
Big Bodied Tested Open Hefers! Fron
- Final Price: $166.00
The IX Ranch is a large cow/calf operation in Northern Montana supporting over 3,500 mother cows. Naturally the cow herd is spread out over a vast area. These calves will be born in the second cycle and will ship earlier due to feed costs and availability. ~115 calves, both steers and heifers, will be located on a ranch away from headquarters. These cattle will be weighed, sorted and loaded like usual, but then hauled to the main ranch HQ where the heifers will be offloaded and the rest of the steer load will be made from the same kind of cattle located near HQ. Call Boe for any questions.
The IX Ranch is BQA certified and the 2020 BQA Cow Calf Operation of the Year. Therefore, they take pride in raising an animal that has been well cared for and is ready to go to work. Our cattle are grazed on a contiguous operation with little to no interaction with neighboring cattle. IX cattle are healthy and have good immune systems while being able to react quickly to medication when needed.
We offer free choice salt and mineral year-round to all our cattle. The mineral used is formulated based on summer and winter forage. Grass and Alfalfa hay, produced on our own ranch, is provided during the winter months to sustain a 5.5 BCS.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Tested Open Heifers
- Sex Heifers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 65
- Base Weight 925
- Net Weight 60,125
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 80% Black/BWF, 20% Red RWF
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Medium - Estimated Finish 1350+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Post Weaning Booster Vaccinations
- Vaccinations Inforce 3, Ultrabac 8, Ralgro
- Weaned Weaned 90+ Days
- Value Added Program Beef Quality Assurance Program
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Grazing on Native Dryland Pasture
- Location 20 Miles North of Big Sandy, MT
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh on the ground with a 3% shrink
- Slide $0.08 Slide
- Item # 727898
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 190 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.