If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Park City, MT - Steer Calves
Big & Growthy Steer calves!
- Final Price: $190.62
Big Steers with growth and the genetics to get big! Test weights were taken on August 22nd, averaged 607 lbs.
- 2019: weighed on Oct. 17th: averaged 662 lbs on 40 hd.
- 2020: weighed on Sept. 27th: averaged 660 lbs on 38 hd.
- 2021: weighed on Oct. 19th: averaged 676 lbs on 25 hd.
Almost half of the calves will be AI sired out of McCabe MYCC Cascade and GAR Kansas. All cleanup bulls are home raised sons of Werner War Party 1472, Paintrock Trapper and grandsons of Cole Creek Tequila 131 chosen for functionality and growth.
Cattle are raised and selected to perform in a dryland environment with minimal input. Mineral program is loose Purina mineral and salt. Purina StressCare tubs are put out the first week of September.
Herd located 4 miles NE of Reed Point, MT. Hauled in 40 miles to Connexion scale.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Sex Steers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 40
- Base Weight 675
- Net Weight 27,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black/BWF.
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Calfhood & Pre-Weaning Vacs
- Vaccinations Birth: Vision 7 w/SPUR, Nasalgen 3 / Branding (Early to Mid Apr): Vision 7 Somnus w/SPUR, Nasalgen 3, Once PMH, Dextomax Inj. Dewormer/ PreWeaning: Sep. 6th: Vision 7 Somnus, Once PMH, Vista 5 SQ
- Weaned Not Weaned
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program On the Cow, Grazing native dryland pastures.
- Location ConneXion Feedlot at Park City, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, sort off cow, Haul 35+ miles, Weigh on the ground straight
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Item # 729896
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 159 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.