If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Ashland, MT - Steer Calves
A 100% Home raised cowherd producing quality calves! Good sort out of 100 head.
- Final Price: $198.25
Mostly Black Angus & Black Angus/Hereford cross. The cattle run on Forest grazing allotments in the summer and 2022 brought us abundant rainfall so the calves had lots of grass and water in 2022. This will be a very nice pot load of steers.
This bunch of mother cows has the genetics for good production and high efficiency. They are cattle that were born & raised on this ranch and they are descendants of the cattle that have been producing high quality calves for generations.
Quality cattle with high efficiency production. All ranch raised and nice dispositions. Low stress handling for gentle cattle.
Mangen Angus Ranch, Paws Up Angus Ranch & Larsen Angus Ranch sires for their Reputation, quality & proven high efficiency performance.
Nov 1, 2018, Avg weight steers = 631
Nov 14, 2019, Avg weight steers = 679
Severe drought, Nov 5, 2022, Avg weight steers = 598
Severe drought 2nd year in a row, Nov 4, 2021, Avg weight steers = 595
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Sex Steers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 85
- Base Weight 640
- Net Weight 54,400
- Approximate Shipping Date Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Breeds or Color Percentages 90% Black, 10% BWF
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Calfhood Vac. Only
- Weaned Not Weaned
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program On the Cow, grazing on regrowth Hay meadows.
- Location 30 miles S of Ashland, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh on the ground with a 2% shrink
- Slide $0.12 Slide
- Item # 735081
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 108 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.