If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Big Timber, MT - Weaned Steer Calves
Running out, Hay fed and fancy! Will grow to 1600 lbs!
- Final Price: $200.00
Sort 92 from 122 head, this is the top end of our steers...they will perform for any program. Healthy, tough, growthy and grade off the charts.
High percentage primes and will keep growing as long as you want to feed them.
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steer Calves
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 105
- Base Weight 670
- Net Weight 70350
- Approximate Shipping Date Monday, January 16, 2023
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages Black Angus & small % SimAngus (All Black with 3 Brockle Face)
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh on the ground with a 3% shrink
- Weight Variance Fairly Even (+/- 15%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1475+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Post Weaning Booster Vaccinations
- Vaccinations May 27: Vista Once SQ Nasalgen IP Vision 7 w/SPUR August 19: Bovi-Shield Gold Somubac Multi Min Sept 17: Bovi Shield Gold 5 Vision 7 Somnus w/SPUR Dec 30 ivermectin pour on
- Weaned Weaned 60-90 Days
- Value Added Program Beef Quality Assurance Certified
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Grazing and Fed Long Hay as needed
- Location 24 Miles North of Big Timber, MT
- Item # 796228
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 246 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.