If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Turner, MT - Feeder Steers
Get a big sort from 110. Calves have seen a lot of winter!
- Final Price: $182.00
TEST WEIGHED 716 on Jan 31
Good looking steers with lots of frame! BIG SORT! They've been out in some rough cold so likely not putting on much flesh.
Ready to Ship ASAP
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steer Calves
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 84
- Base Weight 725
- Net Weight 60,900
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages 95% Black Angus, 5% Red
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weighed on the ground with 3% Shrink.
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Post Weaning Booster Vaccinations
- Weaned Weaned 60-90 Days
- Origin 100% Home-Raised; few Family Brands
- Feed Program In pens, fed Hay/silage/DDGs NO GRAIN
- Location 5 mi W of Turner, MT
- Feeder Cattle Tags Feeder / Yearling,Steers,Conventionals,Single Source Origin,AngusXAngus,Double Vaccinations
- Item # 797995
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 537 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.