If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Turner, MT - Feeder Steers
Get a big sort from 110. Calves have seen a lot of winter!
Good looking steers with lots of frame! They've been out in some rough cold so likely not putting on much flesh.
Test Weighed 680 net on Jan 11th. Ready to go anytime!
Ready to Ship ASAP
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steer Calves
- Sex Steers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 87
- Base Weight 700
- Net Weight 60,145
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus, few BWF
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Post Weaning Booster Vaccinations
- Weaned Weaned 60-90 Days
- Origin 100% Home-Raised; few Family Brands
- Feed Program In pens, fed Hay/silage/DDGs NO GRAIN
- Location 5 mi W of Turner, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weighed on the ground with 3% Shrink.
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Feeder Cattle Tags Feeder / Yearling,Steers,Conventionals,Single Source Origin,100% Black Hided,AngusXAngus,Double Vaccinations
- Item # 797995
- Qty Available 1
- End Date
- Start Date
- 139 Page Views