If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Big Timber, MT -Weaned Grass cattle-Steers & Heifers
Hay Fed and Running out! 106 steers @ 535lbs / 82 heifers @ 500lbs (-$30)
Breed/Color: Steers 95% Black Blk Baldy 5% Red Angus Heifers 85% Black Blk Baldy 15% Red Red Baldies
Approx Head Count: 106
Base Weight: 535
Approx Shipping Date: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Final Price: $232.00
Home Raised May-July born cattle.. Test weighed on 2/6/2023. When we weighed the steers we test weighed the light-end and 13 head weighed 443#. They banded 28 bulls at the first of the year and about to drop. A few rough headed steers but will absolutely grow out of it.
HAY FED AND RUNNING OUT!!
106 Steers weigh 535 @ $232.00
Steers are 95% Black Blk Baldy 5% Red Angus
They will be keeping approx 20 Replacement heifers. The heifers will be a nice green set of heifers!
82 Heifers weigh 500 @ $202.00
Heifers 85% Black Blk Baldy 15% Red Red Baldies with 1 Char Heifer
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Steers & Heifers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 106
- Base Weight 535
- Approximate Shipping Date Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Breeds or Color Percentages Steers 95% Black Blk Baldy 5% Red Angus Heifers 85% Black Blk Baldy 15% Red Red Baldies
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Health Program Calfhood Vac. Only
- Weaned Weaned 30-45 Days
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Running out on Long Hay
- Location 12 Miles East of Big Timber, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Haul 10-15 miles, Weigh on the Ground with a 1% Shrink
- Slide $0.14 Slide
- Feeder Cattle Tags Weaned Calves,Heifers,Conventionals
- Item # 806666
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 239 Page Views
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this listing.