If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Bridger, MT- Weaned Steers
GREEN steers, Running out on pasture! Exceptional weigh up!
- Final Price: $216.00
Fancy string of Home-raised, Angus calves with an exceptional weigh up!
- Gather from big lot, sort, load on a truck and weigh with a 3% shrink!
Sort out of 104 head
Test weighed Feb 28th. Weighed 653 lbs.
Long Weaned on Hay in the pasture, gaining .75 ADG!
Received Vision 7 Spur and Pyramid 5 Presponse at weaning. Cleanup II on Jan 9th
Good hair coat and healthy!
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steer Calves
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 90
- Base Weight 660
- Net Weight 59,400
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus few BWF
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, sort, load and weigh on the truck with a 3% Shrink
- Weight Variance Fairly Even (+/- 15%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Calfhood & Pre-Weaning Vacs
- Vaccinations Pre-Weaning Shots: Pyramid 5 Presponse, Vision 7 Spur
- Weaned Weaned 60-90 Days
- Origin 100% Home-Raised; few Family Brands
- Feed Program Running out on pasture, fed Alfalfa Hay & Grain hay mix.
- Location Ranch corrals 18 miles SE of Bridger, MT.
- Feeder Cattle Tags Weaned Calves,Steers,Conventionals,Single Source Origin,100% Black Hided,Double Vaccinations
- Item # 814766
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 205 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.